Vital Essentials Freeze-Dried Raw Cats Food Pork Dinner Patties 8oz
Give your cat a true turkey feast! Our complete and balanced healthy cat food has everything your little hunter needs to thrive and play with true feline confidence.
Turkey meat is naturally rich in many nutrients, including Vitamin A and Vitamin D. This freeze-dried turkey cat food is made with real meat, vital organs and bone. Our proprietary “slow” freeze-drying process does not destroy natural enzymes and nutrients in the food.
Combat food allergies by excluding “junky” ingredients like additives and artificial preservatives. Our grain free, limited ingredient turkey cat food utilizes real, raw protein instead of unhealthy, carb-heavy fillers. This natural cat food can be fed as a fully balanced meal, or as a healthy protein supplement to take your cat’s diet to the next level.
Packaging May Vary.
- REAL, RAW MEAT: Feed your little lion! As obligate carnivores, cats need real meat to stay fit and well. Your hunter will thrive on the protein-packed raw meat in this delicious and healthy cat food.
- FREEZE-DRIED PORK CAT FOOD: Intensive processing would break down nutrients, but our unique slow freeze-drying process locks them in — so this natural cat food stays fresh from farm to bowl.
- NO GRAINS, ONLY GOODNESS: Our grain free pork cat food contains no added fillers, dyes, flavorings, artificial preservatives or rendered by-products. It’s the ultimate limited ingredient cat food!
- THE PURRFECT PORK CAT FOOD : Can cats eat pork? Yes, and they love it! Pork is high in thiamine and other important nutrients. This easy-to-digest protein is ideal for kitties with sensitive stomachs.
- PATTIES CUSTOMIZED TO YOUR CAT: Crumble and mix with water for a moist meal, or feed this dry cat food as is. Nutritious pork cat food, shelf-safe and long-lasting in a convenient resealable pouch.
Pork, pork liver, pork spleen, herring oil, mixed tocopherols (preservative), vitamin E supplement, zinc amino acid complex, iron amino acid complex, copper amino acid complex, manganese amino acid complex
Daily Feeding Guidelines:
Feed up to double the amount for kittens and pregnant or nursing cats. Individual requirements may vary. Cat’s age, breed and activity level may affect overall feeding quantity.