✔️ General Wellbeing
✔️ Immune Boosting
Keep your dog healthy with the help of our turkey tail mushroom powder. 100% natural, this product is made from natural, organic mushroom extract that supports your pet's immune system and balances their digestive system. Turkey Tail mushrooms are a great source of antioxidants. Join the fight against cancer with this powerful mushroom. Turkey Tail has been shown to reduce hemangiosarcoma tumor size in dogs by as much as 34%. With organic traditional cultivation, you can be sure that the mushrooms are full of phytonutrients and beta-glucans.
Note: Your dog only needs a tiny amount and my jar size reflects that.
40 g | 100 mL in a recyclable glass jar
- Boosting immune system
- Anti-tumor (cancer fighting)
- Facilitates healing of kidney problems
- Inflammation of urinary and digestive tract
- Treats side effects of cortisone
- Anti-fungal - fights yeast in your dog (itchy paws, hot spots, ear infections, etc)
- Decrease the effects of chemotherapy and radiation
- Turkey Tail is full of phytonutrients and beta-glucans: Polysaccharide-K (PSK) and Polysaccharide-P (PSP).
When introducing any new item to your dogs diet do so gradually.
- Suggested use – 1/16 tsp per 30 lbs - once a day
- 1 to 15 lbs = 1/16 tsp
- 16 to 30 lbs = 1/8 tsp
- 31 to 60 lbs = 3/16 tsp
- 61 to 100 lbs = 1/4 tsp
- Store in a cool dry place away from humidity, heat, and direct light
- Mushrooms are not that tasty for some dogs, so I recommend mixing with yogurt, kefir, bone broth, organic coconut oil or even butter (Dr. Ihor Basko recommendation) to help with the taste.